My Recomended Office-PC Build:
- CPU: AMD FX-6300 6-Core 3.5GHz
- MEMORY: 8 Gigabytes of DDR3 1600
- HARD DRIVE: 120 Gigabyte Solid State Drive
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7 Professional
- DVD: LG DVD Burner with M-Disc Support
- CASE: LIAN LI PC-7B plus II Black Aluminum ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
- COOLER: ARCTIC Alpine 64 Pro Rev. 2 CPU Cooler
- POWER SUPPLY: Antec EarthWatts Green 380 Watts 80+Bronze Efficiency
With my custom-builds you’re getting a system which will easily last 5-10 years, provide the best bang for your buck and deliver the best in performance for the money. And, when the day comes a power supply or motherboard does go out you’ll easily be able to find replacement parts online or even at Bestbuy for quick replacement.
- I highly recommend the AMD 6-Core CPU which gives you great performance for the dollar.
- I replace the stock AMD CPU cooler with a much better and quieter one from Arctic.
- I use the rock-solid Antec Earthwatts 380 Watt power supply – This thing lasts forever and runs quiet.
- I try to always use solid state drives as they last forever and run cool and silent.
- Windows 7 Professional and all needed applications are fully installed and updated prior to delivery.
- Malwarebytes and Microsoft Security Essentials are installed, updated and configured from day one.
- Each PC will have absolutely no bloatware or unnecessary crap installed.
- Just exactly what you need and configured to be quiet, powerful, long lasting and ultimately beautiful.
HOW TO ORDER?
The way this process works is I price out a build and you buy the parts. I never see your financial information and the parts for the PC build go directly to you. Once the parts arrive at your office, I pick them up, build the PC, install everything, make sure it’s all performing well and then deliver to you at your home or office. My fee is paid once the PC’s are delivered and that’s it. Each machine takes more than 10-15 hours of my time to build and configure.